Commercial Property Management
At Reith Lambert, we pride ourselves on the strength of our client relationships and our reputation in the industry for our proactive, solution led approach to property management. We recognise that every asset and client has unique requirements and by applying the Partners’ 45 years of practical experience and knowledge, we maximise an asset’s performance and manage a client’s risk through our ability to offer a flexible and tailored package.
We continue to build long term business relationships with our clients, with each benefitting from the following services:
- Pre-acquisition advisory service and due diligence.
- Customizable financial reporting with all clients receiving a dedicated accountant(s).
- Strict credit control of rent, service charge and insurance collection.
- Thorough management of service charge budgets and apportionment regimes.
- Monitoring of lease compliance and advice on the practical application of commercial property lease law.
- Completion of rent reviews, lease renewals, assignments and sub-lettings.
- Regular on site inspections to ensure lease compliance and analyse opportunities for adding value.
- Co-ordination and management of planned maintenance programmes and contractor performance.
- Full Facilities Management role through our dedicated subsidiary Reith Lambert Facilities Management.
- Health & Safety and fire risk management.
What separates us from our competitors
- Clients benefit from a Partner led customer relationship and an assigned team for the duration of work; this allows us to really get to know our clients requirements.
- Dedicated, experienced accountancy team with each client receiving an assigned dedicated accountant(s). Our accountancy team are located adjacent to our management team within an open plan office, promoting cross fertilization of information and speed of communication.
- This approach facilitates a service focused on our clients’ net position, maximising the value of commercial property assets.